I took me 7 months to finally get my brain out of storage to finally make a preliminary design for the Igel’s shoulder mounted missile pods. Just looking at its illustration makes my head hurt, but then again after giving it much thought, I realized it only has one basic shape. Once I have sorted that out all other details just fell into place. It took me a while to master the shoulder mounting mechanism as well, and that too has some wicked design changes from the first one I made. Turns out to be a lot simpler than I initially though.
For those interested in scratch building their own Igel, I’ll post my final designs after I finished this project.